Friday, November 25, 2011

Holidays and Happiness!


The beginning of the holidays!!
I think she is asking what I am making her for dinner! 

This time last year was very different for for many reasons. I still ate meat this time last year. I also was very sick almost all the time, I had stomach aches, severe nausea, vertigo, body aches, headaches, and exhaustion. I was so sick in fact that I almost quit school in order to get better because I was doing so terrible on tests from being sick all the time. Its a little hard to read a book or look at a computer when after 5 minutes it makes you want to throw up. This year is so much better! 

Yes I know my hair is orange but hey it went with season right!

Also these two beautiful women in the picture and I were bridesmaids in another beautiful woman's wedding this past weekend! It was great feeling a little more normal then last year! Still some symptoms but definitely better.

But back to Thanksgiving! 

It was the first time I made a family dinner gluten free and vegetarian! It was so good and yes that is my very own Tofu with Pomegranate/blueberry sauce recipe. I will share that later though.

 Yep that's a bowl alright!

Hmmm maybe mommy left some food in there....

And more yummy food!

So now that I am getting this gluten/dairy free thing under control Christmas will be a piece of cake. I hope my training for that 1/2 marathon will be as well :/ we will see!



No comments:

Post a Comment